I Ching Workshops
POWERFUL NEW POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
The I Ching, Yijing, or Book of Changes, Demystified
by Dr Karina Halstead
Coming on-line soon.
1. The History of The I Ching and its profound influence on China.
2. The philosophy of The I Ching, DNA, Binary Code & the process of change. Fate, free will and the path of the Superior man or Enlightened person.
3. The 64 Hexagrams - order and patterns.
4. Internal structure of Hexagrams.
5. The Hexagram names. The moving lines. An overview of unfavourable Hexagrams.
6. A preliminary exercise in reading Hexagrams.
7. How to word questions. How to ask questions and interpret answers.
8. 'Conversations with The I Ching'. Entertaining readings from a life with The I Ching.
9. Exercises in interpretation.
10. Book review of editions of
The I Ching. Group discussion.
Questions & Answers on: business, legal matters, property, health, people and cats.
Suitable for beginners with some prior knowledge & those who have tried consulting the I Ching and got confused. Plenty of interesting material for experienced readers too.